Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

mike's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Doc, Well i think there theory is that the prostate has little to do with prostat…"

mike replied Feb 19, 2009 to Pathology report

29 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by mauricio chenlo

". Dr krongrad, The Stanford protocol led by Dr Wise in California http://www.chronic…"

mike replied Feb 19, 2009 to Pathology report

29 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by mauricio chenlo

"I would think if you have had symptoms for over 2 years and have tried muliple faile…"

mike replied Feb 18, 2009 to Urologist reference letter!!

3 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by jeffos

"Dr k When you think about all the men that you performed lpr on who were in there 30…"

mike replied Feb 11, 2009 to My LRP for Prostatitis, another story with a happy end!!

12 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"I think threelac is a probiotic. Threelac works by sending good bacteria to the inte…"

mike replied Feb 11, 2009 to yeast fungus probiotics

5 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by mike

"He had the familiar dripping after urination most of us prostatitis sufferers have (…"

mike replied Feb 10, 2009 to My LRP for Prostatitis, another story with a happy end!!

12 Feb 11, 2009

"congrats german!!!! I am very happy for you. Thank you for your honest post.. Keep u…"

mike replied Jan 9, 2009 to My LRP for Prostatitis, another story with a happy end!!

12 Feb 11, 2009

"It does make sence that a man with prostatitis will have a faster recovery then a ma…"

mike replied Nov 29, 2008 to Could post LRP-incontinence resolve quicker in prostatitis sufferers than cancer sufferers?

2 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Mark

"if this all started after a urinary infection, you can almost be sure there is somet…"

mike replied Nov 28, 2008 to Unusual Symptom?

5 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by mike

"sounds like prostatitis!! might want to consider getting it removed via a good surge…"

mike replied Nov 28, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service