Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Steve. My incontinence improved dramatically at the 6 week point when the stitche…"

Nik replied Apr 13, 2012 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Yes it did. I was in agony after the injections. My surgery was carried out in the U…"

Nik replied Mar 13, 2012 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"At 47 you are still in the age group for a high chance of erections returning. I als…"

Nik replied Mar 12, 2012 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"I forgot to mention in addition to above that I no longer have to worry about the 70…"

Nik replied Feb 9, 2012 to Living in Hell.

17 May 17, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Hi Jon. Overall doing very well, no regrets about the surgery. The debilitating pai…"

Nik replied Feb 9, 2012 to Living in Hell.

17 May 17, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Thanks Arnon."

Nik replied May 9, 2011 to Vas Deferense procedure during LRP (Question for Dr K)

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Nik

"Thankyou Arnon, much appreciated. Your gut feeling of your own observations is good…"

Nik replied Apr 22, 2011 to Publication

8 May 1, 2011
Reply by Jon

"Arnon, without disclosing actual figures of what "some" represents so far with your…"

Nik replied Apr 22, 2011 to Publication

8 May 1, 2011
Reply by Jon

"Dr. Krongrad is trying to help men who are suffering with these dreadful symptoms. (…"

Nik replied Mar 30, 2011 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"Did this procedure cause your prostatitis or did it make your prostatitis worse? I h…"

Nik replied Oct 13, 2010 to Has anyone had a Greenlight Procedure for BPH??

2 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service