Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Totally understandable, the panic must be horrible for the cancer patient. I imagine…"

Nik replied Jun 16, 2010 to How many cancer patients had prostatitis?

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I think we will see a lot more of this. Ike, Robert, Merlin, Steve & the anecdot…"

Nik replied Jun 11, 2010 to TURP is a DISASTER Only Removing the Prostate Works

11 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Nik

"This guy's story rings so true with others who have failed partial prostate surgery.…"

Nik replied Jun 10, 2010 to TURP is a DISASTER Only Removing the Prostate Works

11 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Nik

"In the beginning I had serious urinary issues, up 5-6 times a night for a pee. The l…"

Nik replied Jun 2, 2010 to Is it more a case of WHEN we have an LRP than IF?

11 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Cipro took care of the bladder infection. 5 Uro's I have seen all refused to do mass…"

11 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I forgot to add above, that "headache in the pelvis" also does not explain the 70% o…"

11 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Your right Mike, its extremely confusing. There are a lot of treatments, none proven…"

11 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Interestingly I just found this link: http://pain.about.com/od/treatment/a/CPP_trea…"

11 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I believe the equivalent program here in the UK is called "Who wants to be a million…"

11 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I thought it meant 68% were 81-100% better! I must admit I also got confused about t…"

Nik replied May 31, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service