Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not found anyone willing to do massages in the UK on a long term repeatable b…"

Nik replied May 29, 2010 to Thank you

10 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Mike

"They were temporarily successful in the early days. The only antibiotic that has any…"

Nik replied May 29, 2010 to Thank you

10 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Mike

"Doxycycline is not a quinalone, it belongs to the tetracycline family of AB's. http…"

Nik replied May 28, 2010 to Thank you

10 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Mike

"It just goes to show how easily some trials can be misunderstood by non medically tr…"

Nik replied May 28, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Hi Mark Yes the pain did go away for about 2 hours (No symptoms at all) the morning…"

Nik replied May 25, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I have to admit guy's, if I were a Dr and a patient called me a turd-I would probabl…"

Nik replied May 24, 2010 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"The only one I can find is this one attached, by the Dr in Rome."

Nik replied May 5, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Dr K, you are totally correct when you say "how many are lost to follow up?" I was…"

Nik replied May 5, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Very well put on No 6 Dr Krongrad. My wife & I often dream of being able to go t…"

Nik replied May 2, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Great to hear it Robert. It can take 2 + years to reach the maximum recovery so I th…"

Nik replied May 1, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service