Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"My IVF clinic gives you the option to keep it for 55 years so I presume it can last…"

Nik replied Mar 16, 2010 to Cost of banking sperm/physician's permission?

4 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Any IVF clinic will provide this service. The cost varies in different countries."

Nik replied Mar 13, 2010 to Cost of banking sperm/physician's permission?

4 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nik

"http://www.prostatitis.org/infertility.html 047DAA67d01.pdf"

Nik replied Feb 27, 2010 to Fertility and feasiblity of sperm bank for prostatitis pre-surgery?

7 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"I have found no official publications but there is a place in LA that sems to believ…"

Nik replied Feb 27, 2010 to Fertility and feasiblity of sperm bank for prostatitis pre-surgery?

7 Feb 27, 2010

"My wife & I are going through IVF at the moment. I have just enough sperm for IC…"

Nik replied Feb 26, 2010 to Fertility and feasiblity of sperm bank for prostatitis pre-surgery?

7 Feb 27, 2010

"I wonder how many men without prostatitis have a form of early cancer in their prost…"

Nik replied Oct 30, 2009 to Incidental Cancer found with prostatitis

4 Oct 30, 2009

"You have just had MAJOR surgery Steve. You will have some pain and discomfort for a…"

Nik replied Oct 13, 2009 to TURP is a DISASTER Only Removing the Prostate Works

11 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Congratulations Steve and thanks for your post. I wish you a speedy recovery and a b…"

Nik replied Oct 12, 2009 to TURP is a DISASTER Only Removing the Prostate Works

11 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I did not realise the bladder came all the way down, thanks for clearing that up Dr…"

Nik replied Oct 11, 2009 to Urine leakage on ejaculation & shorter penis

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Nik

"Thanks for making that clear Dr K. I have often thought after a good recovery after…"

Nik replied Sep 29, 2009 to Can LRP lead to earlier old age incontinence?

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Nik

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service