Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

s mndl's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Go to the urologist mate..get a urine culture..a trus of prostate done..and off cour…"

s mndl replied Jul 19, 2014 to Prostatitis; Blood in Urine?Pr

9 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Blake

"Kidney infection. .urinary urinary infection. .bladder infection. .or may be prostat…"

s mndl replied Jul 19, 2014 to Prostatitis; Blood in Urine?Pr

9 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Blake

"Seriously man..how he dealt with that condition for a decade without a surgery. .I m…"

s mndl replied May 31, 2014 to chinese treatment 3d cure

34 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Ya I know that..so its better not to go china. .I cant trust these Chinese doctors.…"

s mndl replied May 14, 2014 to chinese treatment 3d cure

34 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Hi guys what r the remedies to reduce testicular pain?? Anybody did microdenervation…"

s mndl replied Apr 13, 2014 to surgery for testicular pain..

4 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by s mndl

"True mate.your are absolutely true.this feeling is disgusting,its actually the bacte…"

s mndl replied Feb 22, 2014 to help needed..please advise

5 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Blake

"thanks robert"

s mndl replied Jan 2, 2014 to surgery for testicular pain..

4 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by s mndl

" thanks Robert for ur reply,can you tell me the cost of the surgery in UK?? "

s mndl replied Dec 2, 2013 to HELP NEEDED

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by s mndl

"ya right now i am in kolkata,earlier i was in Toronto .i used to stay in Canada,I am…"

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by s mndl

"hi deepu,                    i experiace pain in my testicles and groin area.i have…"

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by s mndl

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service