Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Chris's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"The six urologists who refused to massage your prostate, saying the EPS is not defin…"

Chris replied Aug 20, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Mike, For what it's worth, that's where I eventually see a cure for this dreadful i…"

Chris replied Aug 19, 2008 to prostatitis symptoms evolution

13 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Blake

"German, If you are saying your urologist is refusing to do the prostate EPS test on…"

Chris replied Aug 19, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Mike, For the people who travelled to China and had the daily injections--me and yo…"

Chris replied Aug 19, 2008 to prostatitis symptoms evolution

13 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Blake

"Imnotcrazy, It's great that you're finally making progress. I'm curious to know wh…"

Chris replied Aug 18, 2008 to prostatitis symptoms evolution

13 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Blake

"German, Christopher Eden has two practices, both of which I have listed for you bel…"

Chris replied Aug 18, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Soso, It sounds as though you did everything right and you still got a rotten outco…"

Chris replied Aug 7, 2008 to Diagnosis of Prostatitis Acurate?????

17 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Travis Thompson

"Thanks for the heads-up, Mike. Just shows how misleading these websites can be. The…"

Chris replied Aug 7, 2008 to check out this place

6 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by soso

"This place looks like prostatitis Heaven. I would love to get checked over here. I…"

Chris replied Aug 7, 2008 to check out this place

6 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by soso

"Soso, That's true; but we're talking about diagnosis here, not cause. I've also hear…"

Chris replied Aug 7, 2008 to Diagnosis of Prostatitis Acurate?????

17 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Travis Thompson

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service