Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Chris's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"PS: I think your campaign to de-radicalise radical prostatectomy surgery, is very cl…"

Chris replied May 20, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"James: You didn't offend me. Far from it. I have great sympathy for you, and the po…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"James: If you put up a thread under such a provocative title as Penis Size and Pros…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Arnon, the reason it's called a "radical prostatectomy", is because it's life-changi…"

Chris replied May 19, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"You must remember, James, that a radical prostatectomy is major surgery--and that in…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"I knew you would ask me this question, James. Another forum member asked me the same…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"My penis was made smaller by LRP. My girlfriend will confirm this. I noticed immedia…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Wouldn't you take it personally? If you had opted on radical surgery to remove a cri…"

Chris replied May 9, 2010 to My Failed LRP

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Arnon, were you Bill Clinton's spin doctor in another life? You seem determined to l…"

Chris replied May 9, 2010 to My Failed LRP

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Pre-LRP...Ibufrophen 3 times a day. Post-LRP...Diclofenac Sodium 2 times a day. Ami…"

Chris replied May 6, 2010 to My Failed LRP

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Blake

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service