Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

jeffos's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not sure but you can try to ask for IV AB treatment to your physician, at least…"

jeffos replied May 15, 2014 to can not take oral antibiotics

3 May 16, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"i check out that website...some of the testimonials seem quite dubious....stay away"

jeffos replied May 15, 2014 to chinese treatment 3d cure

34 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"If i remember well, i read somewhere that some men coming back from this treatment h…"

jeffos replied May 14, 2014 to chinese treatment 3d cure

34 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Very interesting discussion...I have myself been treated with months of antibiotics…"

jeffos replied Sep 25, 2010 to Has anyone experienced a deterioration of renal function in prostatitis?

4 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"I read on the French forum about a guy who get kidney problem after his prostatitis…"

jeffos replied Sep 23, 2010 to Has anyone experienced a deterioration of renal function in prostatitis?

4 Sep 25, 2010

"Dr K, what is your opinion about this?....among all he LRP for chronic prostatitis y…"

jeffos replied Aug 23, 2010 to Erectile Dysfunction

3 Aug 23, 2010

"How long can we keep the sperm frozen without damaging it?"

jeffos replied Mar 16, 2010 to Cost of banking sperm/physician's permission?

4 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I really would like to be as positive as you, I have been sick for 14 months...Abact…"

jeffos replied Nov 15, 2009 to Coping With Prostatitis

7 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jake James

"It is great to hear such good news! How long have you been suffering of this condit…"

jeffos replied Oct 12, 2009 to TURP is a DISASTER Only Removing the Prostate Works

11 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Nik

"A good pain killer for prostatitis is tramadol, when i am in strong pain I took 1 pi…"

jeffos replied Jul 31, 2009 to Pain medication

2 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Mark

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service