Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Arnon Krongrad, MD's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"No scrotal, leg, or abdominal pain."

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 15, 2009 to epididymectomy

8 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by doc_croc

"I was not involved in the diagnosis or epididymitis. I did not do his epididymectomy…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 15, 2009 to epididymectomy

8 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by doc_croc

"I have had no expreince with epididymectomy in any context. Two weeks ago I operate…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 14, 2009 to epididymectomy

8 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by doc_croc

"Always a concern. It was the same when we started to do LRP for cancer. And it is th…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Nov 26, 2008 to TURP prior to LRP

4 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Not an issue. I have done LRP after TURP, open partial prostatectomy, aorta aneurys…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Nov 25, 2008 to TURP prior to LRP

4 Nov 26, 2008

"Good question. Thank you. Two reactions: 1) I did open RP for 15 years. I have bee…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Nov 10, 2008 to Veil Nerve Sparing Procedure

1 Nov 10, 2008

"That's the issue. "Prostatitis" reffers to many conditions, including acute bacteria…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Nov 3, 2008 to Epidemiology

3 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Pekka

"Out-of-pocket cost is never a matter of one-size-fit-all and I hesitate to even begi…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Oct 30, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

""Approved" is a term that varies from company to company. So it was for LRP, when so…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Oct 21, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"I see you guys beat me to it. :-) I was gonna post. Nice job. Please direct any inq…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Oct 21, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service