Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"No TRUS before. All calcifications found when already developed. No abnormal shape.…"

Nik replied Aug 31, 2011 to So Far So Good 2 and a half Months Post LRP

10 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Hi Adrian-I finally plucked up the courage. Definately worth it!!! I hope your sympt…"

Nik replied Aug 19, 2011 to So Far So Good 2 and a half Months Post LRP

10 Aug 31, 2011

"Thanks Jon. Im not planning on going anywhere for a while.! This was really going to…"

Nik replied Aug 16, 2011 to So Far So Good 2 and a half Months Post LRP

10 Aug 31, 2011

"Thanks Les. I hope the weather improves in NZ soon! Im glad you are happy with your…"

Nik replied Aug 15, 2011 to So Far So Good 2 and a half Months Post LRP

10 Aug 31, 2011

"About 4-5 days. Unfortunately the effect has worn off now after a few quite bearable…"

Nik replied May 14, 2011 to AllicinMax helping a lot.

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

"Just a quick update to say I have had a severe relapse and the allicin effect after…"

Nik replied Apr 21, 2011 to AllicinMax helping a lot.

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

"I tried this protocol a couple of years ago for 3 months. It helped with symptoms wh…"

Nik replied Mar 22, 2011 to Any thoughts/experience with UROBAC?

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Nik

"Data is extremely valuable. The difference I am finding now though, is rather than a…"

Nik replied Mar 14, 2011 to AllicinMax helping a lot.

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

"I dont recall saying that personally, but probably did agree with it in a previous p…"

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

"Hi jef. I am really pleased they are helping you. I hope it lasts."

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service