Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Varicocele is often found with prostatitis too, as in my case on the left side of th…"

Nik replied Sep 15, 2010 to testicular pain

9 May 19, 2011
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"I am certain that my decreased cognitive ability is caused by a combination of the f…"

Nik replied Aug 1, 2010 to His Eyes Are Bright

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Blake

"I guess they were much less drained physically with cancer as they had not been in p…"

Nik replied Jul 30, 2010 to His Eyes Are Bright

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Perhaps a subtle expression change from "giving up" to "hope" or "pride". You would…"

Nik replied Jul 30, 2010 to His Eyes Are Bright

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Makes sense. At 2 years in I was coping easily with my symptoms which were only real…"

Nik replied Jul 19, 2010 to Lump in Perineum

30 Mar 27, 2011

"I imagine a very mild prostatitis sufferer (Like I was for the first 5 years) may fi…"

Nik replied Jul 12, 2010 to Lump in Perineum

30 Mar 27, 2011

"My pain can fluctuate by + or - 10 in a week easily. A drop of 6 sounds like a joke…"

Nik replied Jul 9, 2010 to Lump in Perineum

30 Mar 27, 2011

"My family knows when I am in a lot of pain due to a flare up because they see the co…"

Nik replied Jul 8, 2010 to Skin Color

6 Jul 8, 2010

"James, I have had similar symptoms to this occasionally during a bad flare up, also…"

Nik replied Jul 1, 2010 to Lump in Perineum

30 Mar 27, 2011

"I have an unpleasant tingling in my left foot which is connected to flare ups, espec…"

Nik replied Jul 15, 2009 to Strange Symptoms

22 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Blake

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service