Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Dave's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"has the diet helped at all?  let us know how you get on with that and the autoimmune…"

Dave replied Nov 29, 2012 to autoimmune prostatitis

4 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bold

"Hey John, glad things are subsiding a bit. Yes the worry of a flare up is something…"

Dave replied Jun 10, 2012 to New To Prostatitis Help And Advice Needed....

5 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bold

"Thanks."

Dave replied May 13, 2012 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Thankyou Paul for taking the time to reply with detail; yes I was mixing up with bac…"

Dave replied May 12, 2012 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Hi Paul/novik, this is interesting... presumably this is microphages as was discusse…"

Dave replied May 11, 2012 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Well if things don't improve, speak to your GP about Lyrica (pregabalin) - this is…"

Dave replied Apr 27, 2012 to Living in Hell.

17 May 17, 2012
Reply by Blake

"No harm in trying them, except maybe financial, but there are in fact many places th…"

Dave replied Apr 26, 2012 to Living in Hell.

17 May 17, 2012
Reply by Blake

"The phages stuff looks very interesting... though I guess it is the reoccurrence iss…"

Dave replied Mar 3, 2012 to Phage Therapy

7 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"One urologist told me straight.... money.  All the research money is going into pros…"

Dave replied Feb 7, 2012 to Living in Hell.

17 May 17, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Hello Chris, sorry to hear of your situation; there are a few of us here from the UK…"

Dave replied Feb 6, 2012 to Living in Hell.

17 May 17, 2012
Reply by Blake

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service