Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Mark's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I just want to make sure Krongrad uses his favorite hammer and screwdriver :D"

Mark replied Feb 24, 2009 to Pathology report

29 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by mauricio chenlo

"It seems like a sponsored website you would find on Google. I would not trust any we…"

Mark replied Feb 21, 2009 to Pathology report

29 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by mauricio chenlo

"How long have you been taking them? I would definably try it if your improvement con…"

Mark replied Feb 10, 2009 to yeast fungus probiotics

5 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by mike

"Where you chronically constipated prior the surgery? Did you have hemorrhoids too?…"

Mark replied Jan 18, 2009 to My LRP for Prostatitis, another story with a happy end!!

12 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"I'm really glad to know that David Radford is pain free and living his life. Can't w…"

Mark replied Jan 6, 2009 to The Music of Prostatitis

2 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by German

"I'm almost certain that it is required by the FDA to report adverse reactions in any…"

Mark replied Dec 1, 2008 to Could post LRP-incontinence resolve quicker in prostatitis sufferers than cancer sufferers?

2 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Mark

"See, this is what scares me the most about your study. If you are successful, and tr…"

Mark replied Nov 26, 2008 to TURP prior to LRP

4 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Please do so. You may get cured and have a normal life."

Mark replied Nov 11, 2008 to Minimum prostatitis suffering time before LRP?

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Pekka

"The surgeons will ask you about all your failed treatments. If you haven't tried any…"

Mark replied Nov 11, 2008 to Minimum prostatitis suffering time before LRP?

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Pekka

"I'm pretty sure most of those men don't experience any symptoms. I never heard of th…"

Mark replied Nov 3, 2008 to Epidemiology

3 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Pekka

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service