Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Mark's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"That's for some people that might be in the acute stage. The problem might go away f…"

Mark replied Oct 30, 2008 to spontaneous recovery

2 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Mark

"I would believe so. If prostatitis is the cause of the ED, removing it might reverse…"

Mark replied Oct 30, 2008 to Erectile Dysfunction

3 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"I wish the clinics that Dr Kongrad use and himself had a more reasonable price for s…"

Mark replied Oct 30, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"Dr. Kongrad, Has ever any insurance company pay the whole amount or a portion of th…"

Mark replied Oct 21, 2008 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"I think Dr. Kongrad mentioned that the price depends on the hospital and your insura…"

Mark replied Oct 9, 2008 to Dr Arnon & Eden, what pre-operative tests would currently be used before comitting to LRP?

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Nik

"I thought UK citizens get free health care? I guess this won't apply to LRP for pros…"

Mark replied Oct 8, 2008 to Dr Arnon & Eden, what pre-operative tests would currently be used before comitting to LRP?

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Nik

"Hi Dutchie, I'm sorry you are also suffering from this mess. You should consider go…"

Mark replied Oct 3, 2008 to Questions for doctor Krongrad, about the trial and last results

2 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by mike

"Yes. They have gone away after 20 years. Great news! Can't wait to read his testimon…"

Mark replied Sep 15, 2008 to Epididymitis and Prostate Removal

25 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Voulgar

"Did your latest patient symptoms went away?"

Mark replied Sep 12, 2008 to Epididymitis and Prostate Removal

25 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Voulgar

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service