Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Dr K. I guess its rare a man would need one after BLNS, mainly for men with c…"

Nik replied Sep 21, 2009 to For the guy's that don't recover erectile function post LRP.

4 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Nice to have you back German! Have a great holiday. We look forward to hearing from…"

Nik replied Aug 14, 2009 to Ike & German, how are you doing guy's?

13 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by John haynes

"Very interesting, I'm guessing his immune system did not like the injections. As far…"

Nik replied Aug 7, 2009 to Incidental Cancer found with prostatitis

4 Oct 30, 2009

"I copied & pasted it below because the link is corrupted & hard to read:…"

Nik replied Jul 18, 2009 to Types Of Prostatitis

4 Jul 18, 2009

"Interestingly, Guercini of Rome, Italy tested 56 guys who were classified as "Chroni…"

Nik replied Jul 18, 2009 to Types Of Prostatitis

4 Jul 18, 2009

"Thanks for the details of this case Dr Krongrad. It helps me understand how easily t…"

Nik replied May 23, 2009 to Question for Dr Krongrad

14 May 23, 2009
Reply by Christof

"Thanks for the info Dr Krongrad. It never ceases to amaze me what lengths some docto…"

Nik replied May 23, 2009 to Question for Dr Krongrad

14 May 23, 2009
Reply by Christof

"I am one of the ones seriously thinking about this. I am in the middle of the 1st cy…"

Nik replied May 12, 2009 to Question for Dr Krongrad

14 May 23, 2009
Reply by Christof

"Thanks for your answer Dr. Krongrad, harmonic dissection certainly seems superior in…"

Nik replied May 10, 2009 to Question for Dr Krongrad

14 May 23, 2009
Reply by Christof

"Hi Dave-welcome aboard! I have exactly the same symptom but mine is definate prostat…"

Nik replied May 6, 2009 to Discomfort 24hrs After Ejaculation?

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by mr park

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service