Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris said "I don't think any tests are carried out prior to LRP surgery", after his…"

Nik replied Oct 14, 2008 to Dr Arnon & Eden, what pre-operative tests would currently be used before comitting to LRP?

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Nik

"I'm impressed Chris, that's not bad at all. When my time comes I will make further i…"

Nik replied Oct 9, 2008 to Dr Arnon & Eden, what pre-operative tests would currently be used before comitting to LRP?

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Nik

"We do but due to prostatitis being non life threatening we would have a long waiting…"

Nik replied Oct 8, 2008 to Dr Arnon & Eden, what pre-operative tests would currently be used before comitting to LRP?

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Nik

"I kind of imagined that scenario to be honest..!! There are many prostate cancer for…"

Nik replied Oct 8, 2008 to Dr Arnon & Eden, what pre-operative tests would currently be used before comitting to LRP?

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Nik

"Thanks Chris Your a star, and I hope the consultation is a positive & helpful s…"

Nik replied Oct 6, 2008 to Dr Arnon & Eden, what pre-operative tests would currently be used before comitting to LRP?

13 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Nik

"Another, early happy customer who had it done in France-the pioneers of the LRP. ht…"

Nik replied Sep 24, 2008 to Epididymitis and Prostate Removal

25 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Voulgar

"I agree and I am so sure it is my prostate that I almost would not bother doing any…"

Nik replied Sep 12, 2008 to True prostatitis or pelvic floor problems?

16 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Blake

"The clinic Christopher Eden does surgery http://www.theprostateclinic.com/prostatiti…"

Nik replied Sep 11, 2008 to True prostatitis or pelvic floor problems?

16 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Blake

"Yes there is. There is an operation to insert an artificial urinary sphincter and as…"

Nik replied Sep 7, 2008 to Worst Case Scenario

1 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Nik

"Yes Christos, I suffer from constipation because of this damn problem. I feel that t…"

Nik replied Aug 23, 2008 to True prostatitis or pelvic floor problems?

16 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Blake

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service