Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Arnon Krongrad, MD's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"That was not meant as a refutation and/or acknowledgement and/or defense of anything…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Sep 9, 2012 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"The knowledge base for eliminating the symptoms of chronic prostatitis is incomplete…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Sep 9, 2012 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"Marco, you may want to reach out to Rich Ellenberger on this network; his story is a…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Aug 29, 2012 to My Holmium Laser (HoLep) Nightmare....

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bold

"Troy, unless somebody is participating in a thread already, he's not notified of new…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied May 10, 2012 to My prostatitis symtoms

3 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by james hodge

"The likelihoods of erectile and/or urinary dysfunction vary with many factors: age,…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Apr 14, 2012 to Prostate Removal

96 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Greg Donay

"I'm glad you found the video useful. FYI, along with others who had the surgery, Dr.…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 18, 2012 to Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatis for Almost 30 years.

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Have a look at this video, in which one patient talks about TURP and other treatment…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 16, 2012 to Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatis for Almost 30 years.

4 Jan 18, 2012

"Not sure it's the right thing, but technically yes. Among the issues: 1) will the er…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 16, 2012 to Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatis for Almost 30 years.

4 Jan 18, 2012

"All the prostates go to the pathologist, who fixes them in formaldehyde before stain…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 15, 2012 to Prostate Biopsy, Fever, Burning, and Cancer

7 Jan 15, 2012

"Not before. I do talk about them with my patients after surgery; many don't need the…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 9, 2012 to Internal urethral sphincter?

6 Jan 9, 2012

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service