Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

James's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the answer to your question is simply  this: Men do not die of prostatitis…"

James replied Sep 9, 2012 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"Your reply - while logical and valid - does little to acknowledge that there are man…"

James replied Sep 9, 2012 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"Chris, You seen to have alot of expereince with this illnes and with treatments. You…"

James replied May 23, 2010 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"Thank you. and yes - I understand the limitations of the question and its answers.…"

James replied May 21, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Thanks Dr. As someone whose education lies outside the surgical realm - can you exp…"

James replied May 21, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Chris, Not trying to offend anyone here - just searching out facts, opinions and exp…"

James replied May 20, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Chris, I am of two minds here. One - I want to thank you for your valuable input and…"

James replied May 19, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Thank you Dr. I was just startled to see several medical write ups on this - so I th…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Thanks for your candor and your honesty. This is a hard issue to talk about - but on…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Chris - not to get too personal - but can you comment on the extent of this. i.e. ma…"

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service