Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Martin Long's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

", my stretches did not help much if anything (I did go to the gym every other day)."

Martin Long replied Dec 15, 2013 to Anyone With Nerve Related Complications due to Prostatitis? Anything that helps?

17 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Thomas Koch

"Erections with patients after prostate surgery tend to be tricky. Apparently, those…"

Martin Long replied Dec 15, 2013 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Dennis, I wish you good luck with the test.  I hope that that identifies the problem…"

Martin Long replied Dec 7, 2013 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"The nerve pain was one of the most frustrating experiences for me, because I knew it…"

Martin Long replied Dec 7, 2013 to Anyone With Nerve Related Complications due to Prostatitis? Anything that helps?

17 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Thomas Koch

"Hi Dennis, As far as erections, I am not there yet and I am sure it will definitely…"

Martin Long replied Dec 4, 2013 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Hi, I (41 yrs old) had the LRP surgery with Dr. Krongrad in April of this year and m…"

Martin Long replied Dec 4, 2013 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Hi, I can confirm the nerve pain symptoms that you describe as I experienced them to…"

Martin Long replied Dec 4, 2013 to Anyone With Nerve Related Complications due to Prostatitis? Anything that helps?

17 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Thomas Koch

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service