Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

imnotcrazy's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"yes i have had all that and then some. my left foot was hot for 6 months. again your…"

imnotcrazy replied Jun 16, 2010 to Symptom Progression/Movement

7 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by terrence popp

"mike you have a chance !!! your are in the early stage. get to dr. polacheck in ariz…"

imnotcrazy replied May 28, 2010 to Thank you

10 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Mike

"i was sharring my experience, it just wasnt a good one. but thats ok i see whats goi…"

imnotcrazy replied May 24, 2010 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"you are correct chris i will help you any way i can. this board has a agenda , i can…"

imnotcrazy replied May 24, 2010 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"very well put chris. i have been accused of attacking people on this board and my po…"

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"one again chris you nailed that!"

imnotcrazy replied May 22, 2010 to Top 5 reasons why urologists refuse to treat chronic prostatitis patients

41 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Adam .

"wow that was a low blow. go figure."

imnotcrazy replied May 20, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"chris i couldnt have said that any better. if you need help with your project let me…"

imnotcrazy replied May 20, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"very well said chris. again good luck."

imnotcrazy replied May 19, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"it is amazing how these so called great doctors tell you important information after…"

imnotcrazy replied May 19, 2010 to penis size and prostecomies

34 May 31, 2014
Reply by jeffos

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service