Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

its been a while since i have been on here. my life is pretty much back to normal .THANK GOD!

but i would like to hear from the guys who have had the surgery and give us some updates.

i dont see anything current or detailed . thank you.

i pray for us all every day!     GOD BLESS!!

Views: 6879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had surgery in July 2010.

Thanks. How long did it take you to recover from the surgery?

About 6 months.

That's what Bob and Nick said. All of my friend's who had the surgery for cancer had no pain or discomfort afterwards. Funny how that works, huh?

Well I had both and I did have pain and discomfort afterwards but was pretty much recovered by 6 months but overall healing takes years I believe.

So do you consider yourself still recovering, then? Nick said, 2 to 3 years.

I think I'm where I'm gonna stay now but I can tell improvements in spontaneous arousal more and more.

So you still have some pain and discomfort? Sorry, just trying to figure out where I am in all this. Thanks.

No pain or discomfort, just take it a day at a time and before you know it 3 years will have gone by......

Peter, did you had any urinary problems (frequency or urgency) before or after surgery? How often do you have to go now?

Yes I went all through the night and day, it was terrible. Since recovery from surgery I only go once through the night and probably every 2 hours through the day but I constantly drink water during the day.

I was lucky. After about 3 weeks after the surgery, I was about 98% continent. Don't even think about it now.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service