Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Has anyone had issues with nausea and prostatitis? I have had chronic prostatitis for two years and get the occasional flare up that I treat with antibiotics. I had a flare up two months ago and was on Levaquin for a month because of the burning sensation would not go away. I then started having extreme episodes of nausea. I have gotten off all antibiotics but still having the burning sensation on the tip of my penis and the nausea. Thoughts?

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just recently started having the burning issue. today I've had nausea. Not sure if they are related yet or not.

I have read your post and I am sure I can help you.
My name is Tamás Koch, I live in Hungary and I am dealing with a Hungarian invention. I got obliged to the product –its name is Lavyl - after getting a final solution for my prostate problem which had occured a year before that. Since then I have experienced a quality change in my sexual life as well, so no wonder I simply LOVE Lavyl and I am really grateful to its inventor!
Lavyl products have been on market for more then a year.
According to their ingredients and beneficial effect Lavyl products are unique in the world and give solution for several health problems that the present medical treatments couldn’t solve.
One of them is like yours. I know quite a lot of people who have been recovered from a similar case in a really short time.
You have to know that these unique products are produced by a special nanotechnological method which means that the nanoeffectors penetrate through the skin deep into the body and in a few seconds they reach the affected area. They contain more then 300 pure natural ingredients of controlled source and have no side effects.
For prostate problems there is a suppository which should be placed twice a day (morning and evening) into the rectum plus the crucial parts should also be sprayed by Lavyl Auricum Sensitive 3-5 times a day.
About 2 weeks later you will be totally cured and can forget your prostate problems.

The two products, Lavyl suppository – named Allin – and the spray Lavyl Auricum Sensitive used together can treat and solve further problems like haemorrhoids, colitis and different gynacological problems.
In case you are interested and would like to try the product and get free from your problem write to my e-mail kochtamas72@gmail.com and I will post itt o your address!

I wish you all the best,
Tamás Koch
One thing I've found on this. If you have been prescribe Flomax as part of your treatment take a look at the side effects. Most of my ongoing issues seem to be more related to it than prostatsis. Takes a while for it to get out of your system, but since I stopped taking it 4 days ago, I'm feeling a lot better. In terms of prostatsis still fighting some of the side effects, but the nausea has pretty much subsided.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service