Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Is it mandarory to get a reference letter from an urologist in order to have LRP surgery for Prostatitis?

I ask this question because it is really not easy to get one, most of the times doctors (urologist or GP) don't want to hear about surgery for chronic prostatitis....that 's why i was wondering if a well documented medical file would be enough to get such surgery.

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would think if you have had symptoms for over 2 years and have tried muliple failed treatmentds, you may not need te letter. You should call Dr Krongrads or Dr edens office and have a phone consult. I am sure they will let you know...

mike
Jef. No need for a letter. You can reach us on Skype of that's easier for you. The Skype address is Krongrad_Institute.
Thanks...it is a good news! i feel better!

because the resistance is hard from the urologist: taking out prostate for prostatitis, the response is always NO; i asked this question in Malaysia, in Singapore and in Europe and the answer was immediately always "NO, you are too young".

Arnon Krongrad, MD said:
Jef. No need for a letter. You can reach us on Skype of that's easier for you. The Skype address is Krongrad_Institute.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service