Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I forgot to mention since taking Allicin I have not had a single cold. I dont rememb…"

Nik replied Feb 6, 2011 to AllicinMax helping a lot.

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

"No publications for prostatitis as far as I am aware (I did a search a while back) b…"

Nik replied Feb 6, 2011 to AllicinMax helping a lot.

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

"I don't know why that forum went down but that's where I heard about the Allicin. I…"

Nik replied Feb 5, 2011 to AllicinMax helping a lot.

35 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rob

"I have emailed the Dr and he plans on publishing the year follow up results "hopeful…"

Nik replied Nov 4, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Not that I am aware of, hence my comment above of "needing more detail"..!!!"

Nik replied Nov 2, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"The attached study's & others if you care to google, show that "some" bacteria a…"

Nik replied Nov 1, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"In this article he states "Recently, the one year FU (follow up) could be completed…"

Nik replied Nov 1, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Exactly what I thought Jon. I tend to think of anyone who has trouble sitting as a r…"

Nik replied Oct 18, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"John, I'm surprised you have not heard back from them, perhaps your email was lost i…"

Nik replied Oct 17, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Imagine a man who scores 10 on question 4 of the CPSI. Lets say a treatment reduces…"

Nik replied Oct 16, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service