Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Nik's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"The CPSI reduction is not what impressed me about this study. A drop of 4 is no more…"

Nik replied Oct 16, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I believe the CPSI needs a SERIOUS overhaul. Its far too organ specific."

Nik replied Sep 1, 2010 to A System for Choosing Treatment

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I hope it gives you another 5 years James. I wish I had a good response to this trea…"

Nik replied Sep 1, 2010 to Injections

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Rob

"Here's hoping I will be one of them when the time comes.!!"

Nik replied Aug 25, 2010 to Prostatic massage in combination with Antibiotics

17 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"I am 39 (photo a few years ago!) and Chris Eden like you also believe long term erec…"

17 Sep 30, 2012

"Hi Arnon. Yes the word "nuclear" is only my way of expressing my personal feelings a…"

17 Sep 30, 2012

"I have just seen a urologist at the local hospital where I live. We went through my…"

17 Sep 30, 2012

"Its the first I have heard of it..!!!"

Nik replied Aug 10, 2010 to Do Men Get Better Pain Treatment?

2 Aug 10, 2010

"Your experience is similar to everyone else's that I have talked to, that have tried…"

Nik replied Jul 6, 2010 to Prostatic massage in combination with Antibiotics

17 Sep 30, 2012

"Hi Jef. I have read about some anecdotal cases where green light made prostatitis wo…"

Nik replied Sep 2, 2009 to A question for Dr Krongrad: green laser prostactetomy for prostatitis?

2 Sep 2, 2009

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service