Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Jon's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it did help with those other symptoms. Acupuncture isn't just for immediate…"

Jon replied Feb 8, 2012 to Acupuncture for prostatitis treatment

21 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by John Waller

"I tried acupuncture and I would recommend that you at least try it. I was very scept…"

Jon replied Feb 7, 2012 to Acupuncture for prostatitis treatment

21 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by John Waller

"Nik, I hope things go well for you. So far, you seem to have made speedy progress. I…"

Jon replied Aug 15, 2011 to So Far So Good 2 and a half Months Post LRP

10 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Hi, Nik. I guess my e-mail just went into his trash or something. It was kind of hi…"

Jon replied Oct 17, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"I actually e-mailed one of the authors directly to get more information about shock…"

Jon replied Oct 16, 2010 to Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Males: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.

17 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Hopefully, when you've published your study there will be radical change in urologis…"

Jon replied Sep 30, 2010 to urologists' attitude to prostate removal

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Jon

"Many thanks for the speedy response."

Jon replied Jul 22, 2009 to Types of Surgical Procedures for Chronic Prostatitis

8 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Jon

"I'm interested to know what the success rate was for removal of the prostate for chr…"

Jon replied Jul 21, 2009 to Types of Surgical Procedures for Chronic Prostatitis

8 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Jon

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service