"Good day,How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself…"
Sep 20, 2016
Mani is now a member of Prostatitis Forum & Social Network
What is your score on the Chronic Prostatitis Symptom Index (posted on home page)?
If you have been diagnosed with prostatitis, please tell us your story: age, duration of symptoms, treatments, results, and the like.
I am 45y male ...my first prostatitis experience was in 1999. It was a mild hematuria later diagnosed as Prostatitis
. This episode got settled in4-5 months..post that I have been experiencing some episodes of discomfort in my perineum , pelvis areas. These episodes used to occur in every two to three years of time.
Recent one started in March continuing till now. This one seems to be really worst.I have following symptoms..
- pain in perineum , pelvis , low back, inner thighs, groin , thigh joint.
- pain increases if I am walking / standing / sitting a lot .
- sometimes very deep pain at left corner of groin area...which increases with more activity...so obstructs my capability to walk and run.
- also to highlight the pain increases after one day of ejaculation...but no pain at the time of ejaculation.
- no urge to urinate , no frequent urination, no reduced flow, no pain during sex,
Test that I have undergone ....
- many many DRE,s- prostate fine ; many pelvic US- prostate in size ; two TRAC US- all well here ; many urine cultures...with sometimes + culture..with new bacteria every time.
Medicines that the docs gave
- antibiotics , anti inflammatory , pain killers , muscle relaxer , stool softener , and prostate massage with finger :shock:
Most days I am feeling drained and the pain hurts more by the end the day. Does not hurt during sleep , but when I wake up , I feel as if I have climbed a Mount Everest in the night. Completely drained and down. Some of the days are good , but all is not well.
I have myself tried ... Psoas exercise with little help... :oops:
I really want to know do I really have Prostatitis ...as the systems that I have are only about pain ...with no or little symptoms of urine . Please help!!!!
Good day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Could you please get back to me on my private email(email@example.com) if you dont mind ? Have a nice day and God bless you,
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Prostatitis Forum & Social Network to add comments!