Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Dennis Taylor's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I was like a bioavailability of 5. It's raised my levels to normal, whatever that is…"

Dennis Taylor replied Aug 27, 2014 to Failed LRP Update

9 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I think I've crossed a threshold. I was almost praying for it to be as good as b4 su…"

Dennis Taylor replied Aug 25, 2014 to Failed LRP Update

9 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I had worse pain post-op, too. My quality of life b4 the surgery was a 5 or 6. It wa…"

Dennis Taylor replied Aug 23, 2014 to Failed LRP Update

9 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Thanks for this. Dr.K did mine in 2012 and next winter I'll be at the 3 year mark. I…"

Dennis Taylor replied Aug 23, 2014 to Erections post LRP

7 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I forgot. Talk to TJ at TJ@TriMixgel.com. They ship it out. Btw, way more expensive…"

Dennis Taylor replied Jul 13, 2014 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"No, the epididymitis got it all started. The CP began about 2 to 3 months afterwards…"

Dennis Taylor replied Jul 13, 2014 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I use the injections. The syringe is a very small gauge and I don't have a problem w…"

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"This was my second go round with CP. I had it for 3 years when I was in my 30's. The…"

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Hi, John. I had  the  procedure in January of 2012. I was worse off post-op and am s…"

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I had strong, hard erections b4 surgery, morning erections and spontaneous ones, too…"

Dennis Taylor replied Dec 15, 2013 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service