Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Thomas Rodert's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently came across this paper (link: http://www.plosone.org/article/Related/info…"

Thomas Rodert replied May 28, 2015 to Why I dont see new experiences LRP, new patients taking this operation?

18 Apr 10, 2022
Reply by Rick Hall

"I was once considering the operation, but have changed my mind due to the lack of re…"

Thomas Rodert replied May 14, 2015 to Why I dont see new experiences LRP, new patients taking this operation?

18 Apr 10, 2022
Reply by Rick Hall

"Francisco, I wonder the same thing. This site seems to have become very inactive. It…"

Thomas Rodert replied May 13, 2015 to Why I dont see new experiences LRP, new patients taking this operation?

18 Apr 10, 2022
Reply by Rick Hall

"Hi Andrew, I think that depression/anxiety can definitely make the symptoms worse, b…"

Thomas Rodert replied Jan 9, 2014 to My story, and in need of advice of what to try next

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Andrew

"You might check out 'microsurgical denervation of the spermatic cord'.  This is a re…"

Thomas Rodert replied Jan 1, 2014 to surgery for testicular pain..

4 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by s mndl

"It seems that many men with prostatitis have leg/foot pain. However, urologists seem…"

Thomas Rodert replied Dec 7, 2013 to Anyone With Nerve Related Complications due to Prostatitis? Anything that helps?

17 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Thomas Koch

""

Thomas Rodert replied Dec 2, 2013 to HELP NEEDED

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by s mndl

""

Thomas Rodert replied Sep 14, 2013 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Peter, it's great news that you're doing well. However, the fact that your story com…"

Thomas Rodert replied Sep 11, 2013 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I posted a question to Dr Krongrad relating to published articles. It seems to have…"

Thomas Rodert replied May 4, 2013 to Removal prostate

3 May 4, 2013
Reply by Thomas Rodert

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service