Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Anyone With Nerve Related Complications due to Prostatitis? Anything that helps?

Would like to find out if there are others out there, who's primary residual symptoms of this condition is neuropathic in nature.

I have been down with this condition for over 7 years now (11 year total history), and though my initial symptoms were all urological (i.e. urgency/frequency, burning ejaculation, burning urine/urethra) in nature, they are mostly under control now, due to long term dietary controls and also alternate treatments that I have done through the years.

The one main symptom that bothers me to this day, is nerve related pain, that runs from my perineum area all the way down to my feet. I have this virtually all the time as a slight increased sensitization/stinging feeling. Mainly notice it when lying down or seated, and not so much when active and walking about.

When I flareup, the sensation turns to a stabbing pain and the pain levels shoot up (specially in my feet).

Tried Lyrica for a while and though it helped a little, the side effects made me stop taking it. 

Would like to hear from anyone who currently has, or had similar symptoms, and any options that have worked for you.

Views: 2335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sean,

Only thing that helped for a while was taking Lyrica (pregabalin), but that had some other side effects, so had to stop taking it.

Recent few weeks, i have been trying to do some extra stretching of the pelvic floor, calves and hams and that seems to be helping a little too.

Sure, it would be good to chat. i have sent you a friend request.. Also you can reach me on my personal email as well: shehanp72@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Shehan.
Sean said:

Hey Shehan Pingamage,

I am in the exact same situation as you're.

I have this stinging (pulsating) feeling in my left feet that extends to my butt area and genital areas. Im not sure if these areas are also known as the perineum area so I thought I'd be specific, please pardon my language.

When I'm active, I don't notice the feeling at all. But when I'm sitting down or lying down or feeling stressed at all, I'd have this feeling and it gets worse during periods of stress at work.

I'm wondering if you have found some solution that might help ease your symptoms?

Let me know, very interested to correspond.

Thanks!

Count me as a having strange neuropathic pain in legs. Mine started several years after first flare of prostatitis. But has now been around for 7 years. My pain is primarily in the thighs and worse on the posterior side when sitting. This just adds to the sitting pain and is why I have a stand-up desk at work and sit very little. The leg pain has been amazingly consistent over the years and Cymbalta seemed to clearly help in the early years. Not so much anymore. So, when its worse, I do get a little echo in the lower legs and even my arms, but virtually nothing in my hands or feet. This last year has been really tuff though, as I had my worst flare ever, it lasted for a good 8 months, and included bouts of nausea, malaise, fatigue, and even a strong loss of appetite for the first month. Cortisone shots along pudendal nerve have been one of my go-to treatments to get thru rough times. They used to help for 7-12 months, but this year, only seem to help for a month or so. Hot baths are very nice too. Anyway, that is why I am strongly considering prostate removal in the near future.

It may be neuropahty, but not caused by antibiotics as claimed by others. I also do have this occasionally, and sometimes even linked to ejaculation. It usually is present in my soles.

I have read your post and I am sure I can help you.

My name is Tamás Koch, I live in Hungary and I am dealing with a Hungarian invention. I got obliged to the product –its name is Lavyl - after getting a final solution for my prostate problem which had occured a year before that. Since then I have experienced a quality change in my sexual life as well, so no wonder I simply LOVE Lavyl and I am really grateful to its inventor!
Lavyl products have been on market for more then a year.
According to their ingredients and beneficial effect Lavyl products are unique in the world and give solution for several health problems that the present medical treatments couldn’t solve.
One of them is like yours. I know quite a lot of people who have been recovered from a similar case in a really short time.
You have to know that these unique products are produced by a special nanotechnological method which means  that the nanoeffectors penetrate through the skin deep into the body and in a few seconds they reach the affected area.  They contain more then 300 pure natural ingredients of controlled source and have no side effects.

For prostate problems there is a suppository which should be placed twice a day (morning and evening) into the rectum plus the crucial parts should also be sprayed by Lavyl Auricum Sensitive 3-5 times a day.
About 2 weeks later you will be totally cured and can forget your prostate problems.

The two products,  Lavyl suppository – named Allin – and the spray Lavyl Auricum Sensitive used together can treat and solve further problems like  haemorrhoids, colitis and different gynacological problems.

In case you are interested and would like to try the product and get free from your problem write to my e-mail kochtamas72@gmail.com and I will post itt o your address!

I wish you all the best,

Tamás Koch

I have read your post and I am sure I can help you.

My name is Tamás Koch, I live in Hungary and I am dealing with a Hungarian invention. I got obliged to the product –its name is Lavyl - after getting a final solution for my prostate problem which had occured a year before that. Since then I have experienced a quality change in my sexual life as well, so no wonder I simply LOVE Lavyl and I am really grateful to its inventor!
Lavyl products have been on market for more then a year.
According to their ingredients and beneficial effect Lavyl products are unique in the world and give solution for several health problems that the present medical treatments couldn’t solve.
One of them is like yours. I know quite a lot of people who have been recovered from a similar case in a really short time.
You have to know that these unique products are produced by a special nanotechnological method which means  that the nanoeffectors penetrate through the skin deep into the body and in a few seconds they reach the affected area.  They contain more then 300 pure natural ingredients of controlled source and have no side effects.

For prostate problems there is a suppository which should be placed twice a day (morning and evening) into the rectum plus the crucial parts should also be sprayed by Lavyl Auricum Sensitive 3-5 times a day.
About 2 weeks later you will be totally cured and can forget your prostate problems.

The two products,  Lavyl suppository – named Allin – and the spray Lavyl Auricum Sensitive used together can treat and solve further problems like  haemorrhoids, colitis and different gynacological problems.

In case you are interested and would like to try the product and get free from your problem write to my e-mail kochtamas72@gmail.com and I will post itt o your address!

I wish you all the best,

Tamás Koch

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service