Prostatitis Forum & Social Network
Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.
Im thinking of going for injection in California I been having prostate problem for 4 months... Should I go right away for injection...
The urgency of a treatment decision really depends upon the intensity of the symptoms, ability to tolerate them, and any risk (apart from symptoms) that their causes may represent. So it's partly a personal decision and it partly depends upon the assessment of a doctor. In other words, the best way to decide the urgency is to talk about it with your doctor(s).
I would be cautious about injections at 4 months - I had great success - but exhausted all other things first.
They can be quite serious - and side effects have been reported - so talk to a doctor who does them - and think it through first.
do u know what trigger your prostatit was it bacteria... if so do u know wich one
© 2023 Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD. Powered by