Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Hunter G's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I had LRP almost 3 months ago & I'm slowly getting better. Testicular pain is ju…"

Hunter G replied Oct 1, 2012 to My prostatitis history: Would LRP help?

14 May 6, 2013
Reply by Eric Hudson

"Dennis, I think I tried Proscar back in the day but it didn't really help. My insura…"

Hunter G replied Jun 2, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Dennis, I've checked out all the other testimonials & I like my chances with the…"

Hunter G replied Apr 28, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Thanks Dennis. I'm glad your doing better & I just pray that everything goes wel…"

Hunter G replied Apr 24, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Dennis,   It's been about a month since we last spoke. How are your symptoms/testicu…"

Hunter G replied Apr 24, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Thanks Dennis. It sounds like your slowly getting better & that's wonderful news…"

Hunter G replied Mar 28, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"That sounds good but the erection part still worries me. Was it hard living with a c…"

Hunter G replied Mar 28, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Sounds good. From what I read the erections are usually the last thing to come back…"

Hunter G replied Mar 27, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Ok, I hope you continue to get better & I hope that eventually you can return to…"

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Dennis, Did the LRP help with your testicular pain & has it been worth it so far…"

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service