Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

razvan's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"the vaccine comes with 3 vials ...you have to do all 3 vials one to two weeks apart…"

razvan replied Jun 30, 2014 to my story

5 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by razvan

"I obtained the vaccine myself from Germany since it is not available in the US. The…"

razvan replied Jun 29, 2014 to my story

5 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by razvan

"hi i still follow this website but i have not been on here for some time. I do want…"

razvan replied Feb 12, 2014 to my story

5 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by razvan

"go to my page and lets continue the discussion there so that we dont bother other pe…"

razvan replied Apr 6, 2013 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"S aureus is not found in the Urinary tract unless you have a blood infection with th…"

razvan replied Apr 5, 2013 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"yes white blood cells indicate the present of a foreign organism. The key to getting…"

razvan replied Apr 5, 2013 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"i would stop taking linezolid..long term use causes permanent neuropathy. it is pos…"

razvan replied Apr 4, 2013 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"theres other vaccines besides strovac , look around maybe you find one that does hav…"

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"In theory it should work but i havent found any other stories besides Novak in regar…"

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Sam keep in mind that these laboratories charge alot of money for these custom vacci…"

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service