Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

novik's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd report any scam advertised on this forum, especially when the pattern is clear.…"

novik replied Apr 19, 2013 to Young, Swedish patient and opinion on injections

24 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Malu

"Goran - FYI just in case you're unable to make a fair judgment, I am reporting your…"

24 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Malu

"Goran  - you've decided to launch the pharmaceutical product!? and now you're sellin…"

24 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Malu

"No, I don't. Additionally, shipping drugs to Oman where you are based is not warrant…"

novik replied Apr 7, 2013 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"I am sorry man, my English is not so good but yours is a total disaster - are you us…"

novik replied Apr 7, 2013 to PCR Test

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by novik

"Sam za - there you go http://www.biomed.pl/Ulotka_dla_niedowidzacych/Polyvaccinum_fo…"

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"To all with positive cultures, interested in autoimmune vaccine, there is a new, ove…"

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Yes. Organisms like Chlamydia trachomatis, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma would not be shown…"

novik replied Apr 7, 2013 to PCR Test

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by novik

"Sam - I have 10% of initial symptoms sporadically, however, as I described in my pos…"

novik replied Apr 5, 2013 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

"Sam - I know where you're coming from, I understand the problem but in spite of your…"

novik replied Apr 5, 2013 to My intro and some questions

58 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by jeffos

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service