Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Dennis Taylor's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"It is worse but the biopsy showed I had CP and the prostate was boggy according to e…"

Dennis Taylor replied Dec 21, 2012 to Exercise and Prostate Pain

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"This is the only surgery I've had for CP. A lot of the guys have had other surgeries…"

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"I had perfectly normal erections b4 surgery. Spontaneous and morning erections. Very…"

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"My symptoms were worse after surgery. Couldn't sit or drive for long periods of time…"

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"It's baffling to me. The guys I know who've had the surgery for cancer seem to recov…"

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"But, I've had the surgery. Long recovery so far but I see the day when I have no pai…"

Dennis Taylor replied Dec 20, 2012 to Exercise and Prostate Pain

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"BTW, I guess you've tried Proscar etc. for the BPH? Yeah, I'm Canadian so I had to p…"

Dennis Taylor replied Apr 28, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Like I said. Everyone is different. A buddy of mine had a regular RP for cancer and…"

Dennis Taylor replied Apr 28, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Day to day pain is about the same. But I don't have those moments where I'm in agony…"

Dennis Taylor replied Apr 24, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

"Slowly coming along. Had a couple of bad weeks but have been much better lately. Pre…"

Dennis Taylor replied Apr 24, 2012 to Prostatitis, scrotal pain and LRP

20 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Hunter G

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service