Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Mark's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nik, You make me think twice about getting those injections. It seemed like the…"

Mark replied May 24, 2010 to hello , how is everyone that has had the surgery doing????

98 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Taylor

"Great to see more people interesting in this subject. Do you know somebody who suffe…"

Mark replied Oct 18, 2009 to John's Story, and others

2 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Lorna Greenwood

"Oh wow, It's good to know that other doctors are starting to notice Dr. Krongrad's w…"

Mark replied Oct 12, 2009 to TURP is a DISASTER Only Removing the Prostate Works

11 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Nik

"Dr. Krongrad, Would LRP significantly affect a man's libido?"

Mark replied Sep 22, 2009 to For the guy's that don't recover erectile function post LRP.

4 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Hi Christof,What kind of bad problems are you still experiencing?"

Mark replied Sep 4, 2009 to Cant continue like this....

10 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Mike

"I think hydrocodone will actually make your condition worse. After I had some unrela…"

Mark replied Aug 5, 2009 to Pain medication

2 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Mark

"Pretty sure it's irrelevant. Most prostatitis cannot be diagnosed properly."

Mark replied Jul 18, 2009 to Types Of Prostatitis

4 Jul 18, 2009

"I was also wondering if you guys were able to do things like drink coffee or eat spi…"

Mark replied Apr 6, 2009 to Ike & German, how are you doing guy's?

13 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by John haynes

"I was wondering the same thing. Since hes not posting anymore, I'm assuming his pain…"

Mark replied Apr 2, 2009 to botox

2 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Mark

"The only reason I asked this is because it's outside the FDA's control. Where can I…"

Mark replied Mar 11, 2009 to Will surgeries performed in Trinidad be part of the study?

6 Apr 30, 2009

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service