Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

mike's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes at first antibiotics helped. During the first month. After which they did nothin…"

mike replied Nov 19, 2011 to pretty much cured

3 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"Hi Dr Krongrad, I am doing very well. Diet change really helped my condition. Avoidi…"

mike replied Jun 20, 2010 to How many cured so far over the past two years

4 Jun 20, 2010

"Very interesting Dr Krongrad. You, mention the patient had a normal small prostate y…"

mike replied May 23, 2009 to Question for Dr Krongrad

14 May 23, 2009
Reply by Christof

"I have noticed the complete opposite. If I am sick the prostate acts up even more...."

mike replied May 7, 2009 to Effects of other illnesses on CP/CPPS?

11 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Blake

"I had flu like symptoms for 1 year solid. Fevers chills weak could hardly move. Fina…"

mike replied May 6, 2009 to Effects of other illnesses on CP/CPPS?

11 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Blake

"no need to see a uro for a prostate massage. This works great to drain prostate flui…"

mike replied May 6, 2009 to Discomfort 24hrs After Ejaculation?

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by mr park

"Hey Christos, yea still taking the Dr ohhiras probotic. I really think it is a great…"

mike replied Apr 26, 2009 to yeast fungus probiotics

5 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by mike

"I too would like cost information in trinidad..."

mike replied Mar 11, 2009 to Will surgeries performed in Trinidad be part of the study?

6 Apr 30, 2009

"Why do you say pelvic floor treatment is expensive? It would seem to be cheap compar…"

mike replied Feb 21, 2009 to Pathology report

29 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by mauricio chenlo

"I totally agree! Hopefully surgery will prove to be the end all be all cure. So far…"

mike replied Feb 21, 2009 to Pathology report

29 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by mauricio chenlo

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service