Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

I have been taking a suppliment called AllicinMax for around 2 months now and my prostatitis symptoms have improved by around 50-65% depending on the day. After the fiirst few days the improvement was rapid but now it seems to have levelled off but maintaining well, as long as I continue with taking the capsules. I took 4-6 per day at first but now taking 3 a day and holding.


I have no idea how or why it is helping but after reading the leaflet I believe its by antibacterial action. The feeling I have is as if I still have some prostate pain but seminal vesicle pain is gone and the rectal area feels much less conjested. The golf ball feeling is much smaller. On a good day its almost gone. I no longer have night sweats while taking AllicinMax and bowel movements are far more comfortable.


I believe for some this could be a very good suppressive treatment.

Views: 7811


Replies to This Discussion

How long did it take for you to notice the effect? Did it also help with frequent urination?
About 4-5 days. Unfortunately the effect has worn off now after a few quite bearable months.
Maybe it's because of the calcifications that prevent drugs from entering the site of infection.
I have been taking Allicin for 2 month (4, then 6 pills a day) - have not noticed any effect at all. Whatsoever.

Allicin has stopped working for me. Or at least it's positive effect has diminished greatly. I've been taking it from beginning of March this year, 6-8 capsules of Allicin Max every day, had a significant reduction in symptoms for almost 2 months. The last 3-4 weeks were marked by gradual return of the symptoms though, it felt so good to be around 10 on the CPSI pain scale, now I am back into 20-24 depending on the day. I've got an appointment with the doctor soon, we will discuss taking another round with antibiotics ( I've been off antibiotics since end of February ). And cystoscopy - the doctor offered this once but I chickened out..


I've been on AllicinMax since December and am still having no symptoms at all 90% of the time, and only minor flare ups the other 10%.
How long did it take you to notice the positive effect?
About a week into the treatment my symptoms disappeared overnight.
I'm sorry to hear that Blake.

Is allicin still working for u?



Off Site Posts


The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service