Prostatitis Forum & Social Network

Acute and chronic prostatitis discussion. Arnon Krongrad, MD, moderator.

Arnon Krongrad, MD's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Shehan, I don't remember the patient mentioning burning sensation. I do remember a f…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Aug 27, 2013 to Strange Symptoms

22 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Blake

"Not at all. Macrophages are a type of white blood cell (WBC)."

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Sep 9, 2012 to Hemosiderin, Macrophages at Seminal Vesicles

3 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Arnon Krongrad, MD

"There is a case of heart problems associated with prostatitis, although not palpitat…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Sep 4, 2012 to Heart Problems Associated With Prostatitis

3 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Sam West

"This followup story doesn't reveal what more may have been going on. Regardless, a s…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Apr 18, 2012 to Prostatitis, weight loss, hospitalization

7 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by mauricio chenlo

"Just to be clear, "robotic" surgery is laparoscopic surgery. To your question, I hav…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 8, 2012 to Prostate Cancer and Prostatitis

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Phil Klezmer

"Let me clarify: I have not expressed an opinion about your preferred treatment for e…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 7, 2012 to Prostate Cancer and Prostatitis

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Phil Klezmer

"Others have had chronic prostatitis and prostate cancer. (another example). So in a…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 7, 2012 to Prostate Cancer and Prostatitis

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Phil Klezmer

"That link throws in a pretty long list of symptoms. It's not clear how any of these…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 5, 2012 to Symptoms Due to Yeast?

3 Jan 5, 2012

"Yeast are everywhere. They can easily contaminate your mouth and the cup you spit in…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Jan 4, 2012 to Symptoms Due to Yeast?

3 Jan 5, 2012

"Erectile dysfunction can be multifactorial. So for any individual case, one has to c…"

Arnon Krongrad, MD replied Dec 16, 2011 to Erectile Dysfunction and Chronic Prostatitis

2 Dec 16, 2011

RSS

Groups

Off Site Posts

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Prostatitis social network is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services.

Any person who appears to knowingly solicit and/or render medical advice or promote a professional or commercial service on this site may be removed by the administrators without notice.

Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating acute or chronic prostatitis or any other health problem or disease.

The Prostatitis social network is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, please consult your health care provider.

© 2024   Created by Arnon Krongrad, MD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service